October 31, 2016
Erin-Rose Schneider, science teacher at Middle Park High School, was awarded $1,500 from the National P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education to cover the cost of National Board Certification.
The P.E.O. Sisterhood is an international women's organization of about 250,000 members with a primary focus on providing educational opportunities for female students worldwide. There are two Grand County Chapters, IX and IE with a total membership of about 95 women, dedicated to fostering educational opportunities for local women. For more information, visit PEOinternational.org or call Dede Fay at 970-531-7020.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Snow on the mountain: First snow covers Grand County’s peaks (with photo gallery)
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments