Scholarship available for women
March 27, 2013
Are you a woman planning to continue your education? You may qualify for up to $2,000 in scholarship funds from P.E.O., “Promoting Educational Opportunities”. To qualify, you must currently reside or have in the past resided in Grand County. You must have a high school diploma or equivalent, or have one soon. Applicants need to have a specific educational goal, (college, or vocational degree, certificate, or license) and must plan to use the scholarship within the current application year: 2013 – 2014. You will need to provide confirmation of enrollment from your chosen educational institution, if selected. Deadline for application submission is April 15, 2013.
Contact: GetEducated-PEO@hotmail.com to receive an application and for more information.
P.E.O. is a women’s philanthropic organization promoting the educational goals of women through scholarships, grants, awards and loans. Chapter IE of Grand Lake is one of 6000 P.E.O. chapters in the U.S. and Canada.
Trending In: Announcements
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- De Vos: Thank God for Trump (column)
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer