Senator’s staff to visit Granby
April 19, 2012
Staff for U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.) want to hear from constituents in Grand County and help those needing assistance with any federal agency.
Bennet’s Central Mountains Constituent Advocate Noah Koerper will be in the Community Meeting Room of the Granby Library from 1:30-5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 24, and will be available to meet one-on-one with members of the public who would like to communicate information to Bennet or who are experiencing difficulty with a federal agency.
Appointments are required. To schedule an appointment, contact Koerper by phone at (970) 433-1361 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law