Free ask-a-lawyer clinic in Grand
October 11, 2016
The 14th Judicial District courts and Access to Justice Committee is offering its monthly ask-a-lawyer legal clinic in Grand County. Clinics will be held from 3-5 p.m. on Oct. 12.
The clinics are free to residents of the county. Individual, 15-minute appointments at the clinics will be with volunteer lawyers to discuss civil matters including divorce, custody, protection orders, landlord-tenant problems, foreclosures and bankruptcy and debt problems.
Professional interpreters will be available.
Clinics will be held at the Grand County Judicial Center at 307 Moffat Ave. in Hot Sulphur Springs. For more information or to make an appointment, contact the clerk's office at 970-725-3357. Walk-ins will be served as time allows.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law