Snowmobile Club kicks off season with pancake breakfast
January 8, 2014
If you Go:
What: Trail Blazers Snowmobile Club pancake breakfast
When: 9 a.m.- to when the food is gone, Saturday, Nov. 30
Where: At the Idleglen Staging Area. Idleglen Staging Area is the parking area up County Road 4; keep left at the fork.
The Trail Blazers Snowmobile Club, Inc. is kicking off its 2013-14 snowmobiling season with an annual Pancake Breakfast. The club will be serving pancakes, sausage links, bacon, scrambled eggs, juice and coffee. There is no obligation, no catch. Of course, if you decide to join our club as a business member, we'd love your support. We'll have applications, newsletters, and other information at the Pancake Breakfast. If you have questions contact us by email: email@example.com or call club president Tom Mason 970-531-5812 or club secretary Debbie Mason 970-531-3480.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Blazing the trail: 68-year-old behind creation of River Ridge Trail in Fraser Valley
- Get the golden ticket: Granby police award good citizens
- Holzwarth history: 1920s-era dude ranch celebrates centennial in RMNP
- Sheriff recommends Grand County not implement fire restrictions
- Grand Lake bustles with Buffalo Days (with photo slideshow)