Stockgrowers meeting takes place Feb. 22
February 4, 2014
The Middle Park Stockgrowers Association and Middle Park Conservation District are hosting their dual Annual Dinner Banquet on Saturday, Feb. 22.
This year's meeting will be held at the Sagebrush Grille in Grand Lake and will feature a Prime Rib or Grilled Salmon dinner. Social Hour starts at 5:30 pm, with dinner to follow at 7 p.m.
Keynote entertainment for the night will be the Yampa Valley Boys out of Steamboat Springs.
Come socialize with your best buds and favorite old-timers at this fun and entertaining annual gathering. At the same time, you can learn about all the services the Middle Park Conservation District offers to landowners in Grand and Summit Counties. Call Katlin at 970-724-3456 with questions or to register for the event.
Trending In: Announcements
- De Vos: Thank God for Trump (column)
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- C-Lot celebration and memorial an annual event at Winter Park