Tabernash church hosts Samaritan Ministry Soup Supper on Oct. 11
October 11, 2011
The Church of Eternal Hills in Tabernash will host the annual Samaritan Ministry Soup Supper from 5-7 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 11.
The event includes fun, fellowship, and all the soups, stews, and chili one can eat. Funds from the event benefit the Samaritan Ministries. This non-profit is a collaboration of churches in Grand County who give food and assistance with rent, utiliites, prescriptions, and lodging to those in need.
A suggested donation for the event is the equivalent of what an evening meal at a local restaurant would cost.
For more information , call the church office at 970-887-3630.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law