Taste of Nations Food Festival Oct. 11
October 6, 2015
Come and join local Sons of Norway members on Sunday, Oct. 11, from 1 – 3 p.m. at the Church of the Eternal Hills Fellowship Hall, Tabernash, for a free community-wide international cooking and tasting event.
For eight years it has been a tradition for folks from the entire Valley to participate in a fun get-together for baking lefse and sampling Scandinavian foods. But we want to celebrate and share the cultures and heritages of all residents of Grand County. So everyone is invited to come and enjoy the experience of preparing, cooking, explaining, sharing and tasting their favorites and the favorites of others.
To make this a truly international event, we invite you to bring a ready-to-eat special food from your cultural background or to demonstrate its preparation and then share it at the festival. Come even if you don't have a favorite food to share; there will be plenty for all to experience this Taste of the Nations. Remember it's free and everyone is welcome.
For more information call Debbe Knutson at 726-8782 or Karen Sommerfeld at 531-1875.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law