To the Fraser Valley Community
October 4, 2016
There are no words to express the gratitude we have towards this community. You have given us so much love and support when we have needed it the most.
We know Rachel Ann did and would have loved growing up in the Fraser Valley and we can only imagine the impact she would have on it through the years.
Winter Park and Fraser is our home and we can't imagine living anywhere else. It has been hard to find the courage to go out and about and continue on. But because of your support it has made it a little easier to face the day and whatever lies ahead.
Hold on tight to your loved ones, life is so, so precious. If any good has come from this tragedy it is love. Love is what matters in life. Remember not to sweat the small things and cherish the times you get to spend with loved ones.
Thank You. We hope someday to find a way to give back when it is needed.
Trending In: Announcements
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16
- Texas teenager’s death at Winter Park Resort the state’s 5th skier death of year
- Winter Park man charged with vehicle theft
- Grand County vets fellowship with 21st century soldiers at Warrior Bonfire Program
- Mother of child allegedly left on Granby Ranch lift rebuts denials