Val Lind accepts Therese McElroy Award for Excellence in Healthcare Service during fundraiser
August 23, 2016
The Grand County Rural Health Network hosted its 4th Annual Bulls, Boots, and BBQ fundraiser on Friday, August 19 at Strawberry Creek Ranch 9N in Granby.
The Olde-Fashioned Barn Dance honored the past, present, and future of healthcare in Grand County, while raising money for a local nonprofit that improves the future of our healthcare by educating the community on health issues and ensuring accessibility and efficiency of the healthcare system.
Jen Fanning, Executive Director of the Grand County Rural Health Network presented the Therese McElroy Award for Excellence in Healthcare Service to Val Lind, RN. during the fundraiser. Included in the night's festivities was a live auction and a sillent auction. Attendees could ride a mechanical bull and the local band, Red Dirt Hill played under the tent. Despite a rain and hail storm, the night went off without a hitch with excellent food, drink and entertainment.
The Sky-Hi News invites participants to submit their photos from the evening to be posted on the Sky-Hi News website. Please view videos of the event on the Sky-Hi News Facebook page.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law