Voices of the River film fest scheduled for Dec. 10 in Fraser
December 9, 2011
On Saturday, Dec. 10, National Trout Unlimited, Colorado Trout Unlimited and the Headwaters Chapter of Trout Unlimited are sponsoring a film festival that debuts the Voices of the River project that was filmed in Grand County.
The film “Tapped Out” will also be shown at this event.
The event will take place at the Old Church in Fraser (corner of Eisenhower and Norgren) and will start at 7 p.m. with beverages and appetizers provided by the Headwaters Chapter.
Guest Speakers will include locals who were filmed for the Voices of the River Project; Ted Wood, director of the Voices Project; Kirk Klancke, who will give an update on the final environmental impact statement for the Windy Gap Firming Project; and Grand County Commissioner James Newberry who will give an update on the work that Grand County is doing for our rivers.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger