Wedding: Cameron Tate Wilcox and Leanna Jean Smith
June 29, 2011
Cameron Tate Wilcox and Leanna Jean Smith were married at the Wild Horse Inn outside of Tabernash on June 4, 2011, with Judge Wayne Williams officiating.
Leanna is the daughter of KJ Klontz and Murray Doubt of Kamloops, B.C., Canada and George and Tia Smith of Cobourg, Ontario, Canada. She is a graduate of Thompson Rivers University and is employed by Poudre Valley Hospital.
Tate is the son of Doug and Mary Anne Wilcox of the Fraser Valley. He is a graduate of Middle Park High School and Colorado State University and is employed by the CSU Larval Fish Laboratory.
The couple resides in Fort Collins, CO.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ‘destination’ light show planned to brighten downtown Winter Park
- Hot Sulphur Springs man injured after falling wire knocks him into window