Wedding: Danielle Elizabeth Yusten and Edwin William Farrand
October 29, 2012
Mr. and Mrs. Loren Yusten of Grand Lake, announce the wedding of their daughter, Danielle Elizabeth, to Edwin William Farrand, son of David and Martha Farrand of Whitehall, Montana. The couple met in Kalispell, Montana. The wedding is planned for Saturday, Oct. 27, at Winter Park Christian Church in Tabernash. Pastor Les Gwin will perform the double-ring ceremony.
The bride is attended by her cousin, Ashley Brown, as maid of honor. Bridesmaids are Brianna Beckerle, Tori Brown, and Olivia Miller. The groom will be attended by his brother, Carl Farrand, of Whitehall, Montana as the best man. Groomsmen are Will Farrand, Dale Farrand and Mike Petras. Grandparents of the bride are Stan and Sharlotte Brown of Eureka, Montana and Maxine Chandanais of Canon City. Grandparent of the groom is Bev Carlson of Polson, Montana. The reception will be held at The Inn of Silver Creek. The happy couple will move to Whitehall, Montana, and begin their adventure together.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water