Winter Park, Grand County 2014 grant-cycle deadlines announced
August 21, 2013
Winter Park and the Grand County Board of Commissioners have each announced deadlines for grant cycles.
The Town of Winter Park announced that its 2014 Grant Cycle deadline will be noon on Thursday, Sept. 5; the Grand County Board of Commissioners announced its grant cycle deadline is noon on Thursday, Sept. 12. Applications for each are available on the Grand Foundation's website at http://www.grandfoundation.com.
All 2014 Town of Winter Park and BOCC grant recipients must have their 2013 Final Grant Reports submitted in order to be eligible for 2014 funding.
If you have any questions or would like to become more involved with the Grand Foundation, contact Stacy Starr, Grants & Marketing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 970-887-3111.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Will DeLay: Burgeoning football star, MPHS Homecoming King