World’s biggest big top coming to Kremmling May 17
May 8, 2012
Carson and Barnes Circus, one of the last of the great American traveling big top circuses, will perform two shows in Kremmling at the Grand County Fairgrounds on Thursday, May 17, to benefit the West Grand Community Educational Foundation and the Endangered Ark Foundation.
Tickets for the , at 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. shows are on sale now. Visit http://www.bigtopshow.com for ticket information.
“For more than 75 years our family has brought the excitement and magic of the circus to people in towns of all sizes,” said Barbara Miller-Byrd, the third-generation owner of the circus that travels to more than 200 towns each season.
Ticket prices will range from $14 for adults and $6 for children 12 and under when purchased in advance online or from Kremmling-area ticket locations.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months (with video)
- Looking for a shoulder-season escape? Here are 5 small-town getaways in northern Colorado
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots