WOWEE to host healing workshop
September 5, 2013
To celebrate its One Year Anniversary, Women's Outdoor Weekends Empowerment Enrichment Enlightenment presents "What Will Set You Free," from inspirational author, leader and teacher Cynthia James.
During this two-day workshop, James will explore methods of healing to move beyond fears, doubts and painful experiences to reclaim life. James shows participants why nothing from the past has to define the future.
This work is intended specifically for those who are suffering, paralyzed or blocked from living the fullness of their lives as a result of pain or trauma from the past.
WOWEEE will host this workshop for both women and men. The event will be held in Tabernash at Church of Eternal Hills Fellowship Hall, from 7-10 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 13 and from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 14. Registration cost is $125, which includes workshop materials, snacks and lunch. Register by Sept. 9 online at http://www.woweee.us/ or by phoning Pat Jacques at 970-726-6830.
Grand County's Pat Jacques founded WOWEEE (Women's Outdoor Weekends Empowerment Enrichment Enlightenment) in 2012 with the purpose of creating a safe, peaceful and joyous space for women to find and embrace their true greatness and power.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Will DeLay: Burgeoning football star, MPHS Homecoming King