BLM seeks comment on commercial recreation permits for Eagle, Grand and Jackson counties
March 7, 2013
KREMMLING – The Bureau of Land Management’s Kremmling Field Office is seeking public comment about 29 commercial special recreation permit applications.
Each year, the BLM issues commercial permits to provide recreation businesses the opportunity to operate on BLM lands and provide services to the public while ensuring a fair return to the public for commercial use of public lands.
To help with its evaluation of these applications, the BLM is seeking public comment regarding each applicant’s safety history, conflicts that have been associated with the applicants or their employees while operating on public lands, or any other information that would be useful to the agency as it considers the applications.
To comment on the applications, contact Teri Parvin at the Kremmling Field Office at email@example.com. Comments need to be received by March 31.
Before including your address, phone number, e-mail address, or other personal identifying information in your comment, you should be aware that your entire comment – including your personal identifying information – may be made publicly available. While you can ask us in your comment to withhold your personal identifying information from public review, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
2013 permit applicants for recreational activities
Upper Colorado River (includes Grand and Eagle counties)
– Madography Photography
– State Bridge Lodge
– Wildwater Inc. (A1 Wildwater)
– Nova Guides
– Vail Valley Guide Services (Vail Valley Anglers)
– Up the Creek Expeditions LLC, (Stand Up Paddle Colorado)
– Aspen Canyon Ranch (Rocky Mountain Whitewater Rafting)
– Blazing Adventures, Inc.
– Minturn Anglers
– Integrity Fishing Ventures Inc. (The Colorado Angler)
– Bangert Enterprises LLC (Sage Outdoor Adventures)
– Paddle Colorado
– Whitewater Addictions (Breckenridge Adventure Tours)
– Colorado Fishing Guides
– Dreamcatchers Expeditions LLC (Alpine Kayak)
– Colorado Mountain College, Grand County
– Colorado’s High Lonesome Outfitter and Guides LLC, Eagle County
– Aspen Canyon Ranch, Grand County
– Outwest Adventures LLC,-Jackson County
– Glen A. Phillips, Inc., (Strawberry Creek Outfitters), Grand County
– Trophy Mountain Ranch, Jackson County
– High Country Trails, Grand County
– CN Outfitting, Grand County
– Steamboat Sporting Retrievers, Jackson County
– Reeder Creek Ranch LLC, Grand County
– Timberline Jeep Rides, Grand and Eagle counties
– Rusty Spurr Pack Services, Grand County
2013 permit applicants for events
– Colorado DIRT CycloCross by Dig Deep Sports LLC (proposed for Aug. 17, beginning and ending in Fraser, crossing multiple jurisdictions including BLM)
– Troublesome Horse Rescue Fundraiser Horse Race (proposed for Sept. 7 in the Wolford Mountain area)