BLM seeks Grand County comment on 7 commercial recreation permits
November 12, 2008
The Bureau of Land Management Kremmling Field Office is seeking public comment on seven commercial special recreation permit renewal applications.
BLM issues commercial SRPs to provide recreation businesses the opportunity to operate on BLM public lands, to provide the public the opportunity to use a guided service for recreation activities, and to ensure a fair return to the public for commercial use on public lands.
The seven applicants are:
– Reeder Creek Ranch – guided fishing trips on the Colorado River
– Breckenridge Adventure Tours – guided rafting and fishing trips on the Colorado River
– Fly Fishing Outfitters – guided fishing trips on the Colorado River
Recommended Stories For You
– Adventures in Whitewater – guided raft trips on the Colorado River
– Red Tail Rafting LLC – guided raft trips on the Colorado River
– Liquid Descent – guided raft trips on the Colorado River
– Alpine River Outfitters – guided fishing trips on the Colorado River
The BLM is seeking public comment through Dec. 15, 2008, regarding the applicants’ safety history, conflicts that have been associated with the applicants or their employees while operating on public lands, or any other information that would be useful to the BLM when considering the applicants’ proposal.
For further information, contact Andy Windsor at (970) 724-3039.