Established company has new name
November 13, 2014
If you have lived in Winter Park Colorado for the last 30 years, you are probably familiar with the lodging company, Beaver Village Condominiums. Specializing in condominium vacation rentals at the Beaver Village Condominiums complex, this company (Teverbaugh Heaton Management) has been around for quite a long time. Kristy Meyer is the current owner/general manager and has been with the organization since 1985.
In 2011 Kristy purchased Destinations West, a local high-end rental management company. The purchase of Destinations West allowed the company to offer vacation rental management services beyond Beaver Village Condominiums. The company is now able to work with homeowners who own homes, cabins, townhomes or condos in the Winter Park area.
With the purchase, the official name of the company changed to, "Destinations West at Beaver Village Condominiums." Offices are still located at the Beaver Village Condominiums clubhouse.
For more information, contact Kristy Meyer at 800-545-9378 or by email: email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law