Fraser ALCO officially closed
March 5, 2015
ALCO officially closed the doors to its Fraser location on Friday, Feb. 28.
Though ALCO filed for bankruptcy last year, its Fraser location stayed open through February as liquidators continued to move inventory into the store.
Craig Clark, who has been in the process of purchasing the ALCO Center through his LLC, Fraser Valley Shopping Center, said lease negotiations with a new tenant are ongoing, though he could not name the prospective tenant on the record.
Clark also owns a marijuana dispensary, Fraser's second, in the shopping center.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- (Re)opening shop: Middle Park Meats returns with new owners, same popular service
- Talking shop: Bob Fanch, Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort
- Vacation rentals may see stricter regulations in 2017
- Where’s Grand County’s real estate market heading?
- Five Rings Financial offers education and long-term investment strategies