Checks discovered at County Admin Building on May 6
May 6, 2016
On May 6 the Grand County Sheriff’s Office was contacted by county officials regarding several checks that had just been discovered at the County Administration Building in Hot Sulphur Springs.
According to a press release issued on Friday afternoon by the Grand County Sheriff’s Office: “These checks are believed to be related to a prior case involving the Grand County Building Department.”
However, the checks has not been confirmed. The checks in question have been turned over to the Sheriff’s Office for further review to determine if additional investigation is warranted.
All inquiries should be directed to Grand County Sheriff, Brett Schroetlin firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-725- 3343.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
Trending In: Crime
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16
- Texas teenager’s death at Winter Park Resort the state’s 5th skier death of year
- Winter Park man charged with vehicle theft
- Grand County vets fellowship with 21st century soliders at Warrior Bonfire Program
- Mother of child allegedly left on Granby Ranch lift rebuts denials