Community soup dinner Oct. 11 to benefit Eternal Hills Christian Preschool
October 4, 2016
On a cold October evening what could taste better than 25+ homemade soups, baked bread and desserts? Nothing could taste better, that’s what.
Surprise and delight your taste buds at the renowned Annual Soup Supper from 5 to 7 p.m., Tuesday, October 11 at Church of the Eternal Hills in Tabernash.
Unique soups, favorites from your childhood and “never-tried-before” surprises – taste them all!
In past years, Elk Chili, Italian Sausage Tortellini, Chicken and Dumplings, Seafood Chowder and mouth-watering baked goods were only a sampling of the enticing “family favorites”. Everyone is invited and it’s a great time to relax and visit with friends from all over the county.
There is no set charge for the meal; recommended donation is the amount each person would pay for an evening dinner in a local restaurant. This event is a fundraiser for Eternal Hills Christian Preschool which co-sponsors this fun, community-wide, soup extravaganza. For more information call 970-531-2711.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16
- Texas teenager’s death at Winter Park Resort the state’s 5th skier death of year
- Winter Park man charged with vehicle theft
- Grand County vets fellowship with 21st century soliders at Warrior Bonfire Program
- Mother of child allegedly left on Granby Ranch lift rebuts denials