October 1, 2016
Tabernash metal artist, Taylor Quick, designed, cut, and donated this unique "Dream Big- sky and airplane" steel sign for the outside of the former Rocky Mountain Airways airline terminal at 1023 CR 610 at Granby/Grand County Airport-Emily Warner Field so that all could easily see and enjoy the art and message. Over time the steel will rust and become a beautiful shade of brown. Quick hung the heavy sculptured sign with the help of Lane Meeks, Jocille Quick and Penny Hamilton, all dedicated Grand County Historical Association aviation museum volunteers.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16
- Texas teenager’s death at Winter Park Resort the state’s 5th skier death of year
- Winter Park man charged with vehicle theft
- Grand County vets fellowship with 21st century soldiers at Warrior Bonfire Program
- Mother of child allegedly left on Granby Ranch lift rebuts denials