Duhon takes stage at Music on the Mall
July 3, 2014
Winter Park — National recording artist and New Orleans native Andrew Duhon will be performing a special 4th of July Music On Mall show at Cooper Creek Square this Friday from 6-8 p.m. The singer-songwriter's folk pop album "The Moorings," released last April, earned a 2014 Grammy nomination for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical. He will be featuring songs from this and his other critically acclaimed albums.
Blues and folk influenced singer/songwriter Duhon shares his love of American history, its struggles, triumphs, and impulses through his music. Duhon's songs are delivered with refreshing honesty and grit with a voice that leaves no gaps in the experience. He is the winner of 2012 "Best Singer/Songwriter" Award by premiere music publication, Offbeat Magazine.
Music On The Mall is a free summer concert series at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park, and is open to all ages. For more information go to http://www.coopercreeksquare.com or call 970-726-8891.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Winter Park Jazz Festival lineup announced
- Strange and wonderful world of competitive duck painting, a talk by Martin J. Smith
- Divide Music Festival not returning this year
- 10th Mountain Division History Camp set for July 11 & 12 in Fraser
- Cozens Museum presents free sculpture chat during First Friday Art Walk