Registration starts for upcoming Race for the Cure in Grand Lake
September 11, 2013
GRAND LAKE —Grand County is collaborating with the Rural Health Network in a Race/ Walk for the Cure on Sept. 29 in Grand Lake. Join Team Grand County in their race called "Taking Steps to end all Cancer." The Race/Walk will benefit Grand County Rural Health, Cancer Related Services. Join Team Grand County and all of the proceeds will go toward Cancer Related Services benefitting anyone in Grand County living with cancer. Many do not have the advantage of health coverage, and some cannot afford the costs with insurance.
There are additional ways you may support this critical cause. Pancho & Lefty's will be hosting a Charity Golf Tournament on Saturday, Sept. 14 to benefit Grand County Rural Health, Cancer Related Services. Call 970-627-8773 to register and for more information about events surrounding the golf tournament.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Blazing the trail: 68-year-old behind creation of River Ridge Trail in Fraser Valley
- Get the golden ticket: Granby police award good citizens
- Holzwarth history: 1920s-era dude ranch celebrates centennial in RMNP
- Sheriff recommends Grand County not implement fire restrictions
- Grand Lake bustles with Buffalo Days (with photo slideshow)