DeLores WoodsJune 3, 1922 – April 3, 2015
April 28, 2015
DeLores Woods passed away in her home in Granby on April 3. Born in Tipton,Okla., on June 3, 1922, to Jake and Lenora Dick, she married Harold Woods on Jan. 17, 1940. They had two children, Barbara Jean and Billy Dean Woods. DeLores has five granddaughters Tammy (Preston) Pearman, Vicki Adamson, Lisa (Kevin) Schucard ,Shelly (Tyler) Dickey, Wendi Archer (Jeff Weaver) and grandson Tim Woods. Daughter in-law Sandy Woods. DeLores has five great grandchildren Lenea, Kayla, Shayla, Madison, Brode, and Ethan and one great-great granddaughter Kaleah.
Services will be held Saturday, April 25, at 11 a.m. at St.Johns Episcopal church, 390 E. Garnet Ave., Granby.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Winter Park holds visioning event to develop town’s master plan
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law