Edna Wyatt, Aug. 28,1925 – Feb. 15, 2014
March 13, 2014
Edna Wyatt, 87, of Granby, passed away Feb. 15, 2014, from natural causes in New Braunfels, Texas. She had lived in New Braunfels with her family since 2006. She was proceeded in death by her husband Max Wyatt. She is survived by her sister Evelyn of Denmark, daughter Cathy-Lynn Sutton (Keith Sutton) and her two beloved grandsons Dalton and Dylan Mckee, all residing in Texas.
Edna was born Aug. 28,1925, in Omaha, Neb. When she was young, her family moved to Copenhagen Denmark where she lived until the age of 36. She then moved to Denver where she met Max, later relocating to Granby.
Edna ran the Granby Feed store for many years. After retiring, she loved to spend time with her grandsons. She was also very well known for her garage sales every weekend in the summers. She will be greatly missed. A private memorial will be held in the summer in Colorado.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Winter Park Express train remains a hit with Front Range skiers
- Just the Facts: Colorado’s diamond deposit (column)
- YMCA tax payback has East Grand School District eyeing tax hike