Edna Wyatt, Aug. 28,1925 – Feb. 15, 2014
March 13, 2014
Edna Wyatt, 87, of Granby, passed away Feb. 15, 2014, from natural causes in New Braunfels, Texas. She had lived in New Braunfels with her family since 2006. She was proceeded in death by her husband Max Wyatt. She is survived by her sister Evelyn of Denmark, daughter Cathy-Lynn Sutton (Keith Sutton) and her two beloved grandsons Dalton and Dylan Mckee, all residing in Texas.
Edna was born Aug. 28,1925, in Omaha, Neb. When she was young, her family moved to Copenhagen Denmark where she lived until the age of 36. She then moved to Denver where she met Max, later relocating to Granby.
Edna ran the Granby Feed store for many years. After retiring, she loved to spend time with her grandsons. She was also very well known for her garage sales every weekend in the summers. She will be greatly missed. A private memorial will be held in the summer in Colorado.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- New Colorado rules on marijuana edibles aim to curb accidental use by kids