Judy Kay McElderry Benson Feb. 16, 1939 – July 24, 2014
July 31, 2014
Originally from Drakesville, Iowa, Judy settled in Grand County in 1988. She worked as the administrative assistant at Mountain Family Center for more than 20 years and thoroughly enjoyed her position. She devoted her life to loving God and serving Him.
She is survived by her kids: Larry (Micah) Benson of Granby, Helen Benson of Georgetown, and Connie (Kevin) Craft of Worland, Wyo. She is also survived by her beloved grandkids: Lauren Craft of North Liberty, Iowa, and Robert Benson of Granby.
A memorial service will be held at Winter Park Christian Church (274 Ponderosa Trail, Tabernash) on Aug. 9, 2014 at 11 a.m. In lieu of flowers, the family is asking that donations be made in Judy's name to Mountain Family Center (PO Box 638, Granby, CO 80446). Condolences can be sent to the family at PO Box 1971, Granby, CO 80446.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Do we really need another watershed group in Grand County?
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer