Judy Kay McElderry Benson Feb. 16, 1939 – July 24, 2014
July 31, 2014
Originally from Drakesville, Iowa, Judy settled in Grand County in 1988. She worked as the administrative assistant at Mountain Family Center for more than 20 years and thoroughly enjoyed her position. She devoted her life to loving God and serving Him.
She is survived by her kids: Larry (Micah) Benson of Granby, Helen Benson of Georgetown, and Connie (Kevin) Craft of Worland, Wyo. She is also survived by her beloved grandkids: Lauren Craft of North Liberty, Iowa, and Robert Benson of Granby.
A memorial service will be held at Winter Park Christian Church (274 Ponderosa Trail, Tabernash) on Aug. 9, 2014 at 11 a.m. In lieu of flowers, the family is asking that donations be made in Judy's name to Mountain Family Center (PO Box 638, Granby, CO 80446). Condolences can be sent to the family at PO Box 1971, Granby, CO 80446.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law