MARLYS DAILEY WEIMER
December 27, 2013
Marlys Dailey Weimer, 56 years old, a 5th generation Grand County resident was called home to be with Jesus on Dec., 17, 2013. Marlys started to work at the Henderson Mill in 1978, working there until her passing. She is survived by two brothers, Donald, Duane and his daughter Elizabeth, a half brother Tommy Thompson and his daughter Skye and her daughters.
Marlys married and divorced her life long friend Doug Weimer, who was at her bed side when the angels came to take her home to heaven. They remained close friends till the end. Marlys was a very benevolent and caring soul, especially with the down-trodden and lesser fortunate. Memorial services for Marlys are on Saturday, January 4, at 11 a.m. at the Winter Park Christian Church, 1 mile west of Tabernash. Memorial gifts to grand County Pet Pals, or Grand County Rural Health Cancer Related Services "Grand Lake Race Taking Steps to Cure All Cancer."
Trending In: Obituaries
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law