Obituary: Antonia (Tonie) Salazar
January 6, 2015
Antonia (Tonie) Salazar, born Oct. 13, 1919, passed away Dec. 27, 2014, in Colorado Springs. She is survived by five children: Manuel and Judy Salazar from Livingston, Mont., Albert and Vickie Salazar of Shawmut, Mont., Bernice Zamora of Granby, Gloria Mazotti of Roscoe, Ill., and Louise and Marc Gimino of Cascade, Colo.; 16 Grandchildren, 31 great-grandchildren, and 1 great-great-grandchild. She is preceded in death by her husband, Louis Salazar; one son; one daughter; one son in-law, Rudy Zamora; one daughter in-law, DeeDee Salazar; and one great-grandson.
She will be greatly missed by her family and friends. Service will be at Fraser Cemetery at a later date.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law