Obituary: Arnie J. Green Jr.
January 22, 2015
Arnold "Arnie"Joseph Green Jr., passed away peacefully after a long illness on Jan. 18, 2015, in Colorado. He was a devoted son of Millie Eva Green Hebert and the late Arnold Joseph Green Sr.; devoted step-son of Arthur Hebert; loving father of Amy Z. Green; loving brother of Angela M. Green, Anthony M. Green, Ashley "Stevie" Green and Annette M. Green; loving step-brother of Beverly Sanford, Candace Thagard (Howard), and Arthur G. Hebert; loving brother-in-law of Will Webb, Rita Green, and Joanie Carew; former husband of Ann Anderson Green; dear friend of Courtney Smith.
We greatly appreciate the loving care provided by Collier Hospice at Lutheran Hospital in Wheat Ridge, Colo. His many friends and family will be observing a Celebration of Life on Saturday Feb. 7, at 1 p.m. at Silverthorne Pavilion, 400 Blue River Parkway, Silverthorne, CO 80498. In his memory, donations may be made to MusiCares: grammy.org/musicares.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law