March 29, 2016
Tonya Doraine (Craighead) Bareli, 37, Harrisonville, Mo. died Wednesday, March 23, 2016 in Harrisonville. Services were held Tuesday, March 29 at the Atkinson Funeral Home in Harrisonville, (816-380-3268, atkinsonfuneralhome.com).
Tonya was born May 6, 1978 in Hurst, Texas, the daughter of Calvin Wesley and Linda Gay (Walker) Craighead. She was a 1996 graduate of Middle Park High School in Granby. Tonya was an artist and poet who cherished her friends and loved her family, especially her two children.
She is survived by son, Givon Wesley Jasper and daughter, Madison Jean Jasper, Joliet, Ill.; mother, Linda Craighead (Bob Sloggett), Harrisonville, Mo.; sister, Lisa Dillon (Robert), Rogers, Ark.; other siblings, Ame Lansdown, Mission, Kan., Christina Wondra, Olathe, Kan., Geoffery Sloggett, Kansas City, Mo.; other relatives and friends.
Arrangements-Atkinson Funeral Home, Harrisonville, MO, 816-380-3268, atkinsonfuneralhome.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- New Colorado rules on marijuana edibles aim to curb accidental use by kids