Obituary: David Edgar Harris
March 5, 2015
David Edgar Harris passed away on Feb. 1, 2015, at the age of 73. David was born June 3, 1941, to Helen Pearl Gauff and James Nathan Harris in Wenatchee, Wash. David was known to be a hot rodder and racer in his youth and still has a record for fastest car in the class Fuel Modified Dragster, since abandoned. He lived in Salt Lake City, Utah, Las Vegas, Nev., and finally ended up in Tabernash.
David is survived by his ex-wife Christine Harris; sister, Judy Finch; sons Thomas Harris, Steven O'neil, and Robert O'neil; and his daughters Latricia Lewis, Nicole Hill, and Simone Mock. He is also survived by his grandchildren Annalyn Rose Harris, Kalee O'neil, Madison O'neil, Sydney Ware, Cheyenne Hill, Kaylee Lewis, Harlee Lewis, Elli O'neil, Sara O'neil, Anya O'neil, Jeremy Mock, and Hannah Mock.
A celebration of David's life will take place On July 11, 2015. A potluck of David's favorite foods and a telling of stories he told or you experienced with him. In lieu of flowers, please send donations to Thomas Harris at PO Box 1647, Fraser CO 80442 or Infinite West at PO Box 1955, Granby CO 80446.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law