Obituary: G. Fae Lough, Aug. 7, 1928 – March 24, 2013
March 27, 2014
G. Fae Lough, 85, of Grand Junction, Colo., passed away on March 24, 2014, at Hope West.
Fae was born on Aug. 7, 1928, in San Saba, Texas. She is proceeded in death by her Husband Eldon Lough. She is survived by her Daughter Wanda Thurston, Son Marshall Lough, Daughter Bonnie Brown, 11 grand children and numerous great-grandchildren. No memorial is planned at this time. In lieu of flowers, please donate to the Fellowship of Christian Cowboys or any charity of your choice. We will miss you Mom and Grandma.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Blazing the trail: 68-year-old behind creation of River Ridge Trail in Fraser Valley
- Holzwarth history: 1920s-era dude ranch celebrates centennial in RMNP
- Get the golden ticket: Granby police award good citizens
- Sheriff recommends Grand County not implement fire restrictions
- Grand Lake bustles with Buffalo Days (with photo slideshow)