Obituary: G. Fae Lough, Aug. 7, 1928 – March 24, 2013
March 27, 2014
G. Fae Lough, 85, of Grand Junction, Colo., passed away on March 24, 2014, at Hope West.
Fae was born on Aug. 7, 1928, in San Saba, Texas. She is proceeded in death by her Husband Eldon Lough. She is survived by her Daughter Wanda Thurston, Son Marshall Lough, Daughter Bonnie Brown, 11 grand children and numerous great-grandchildren. No memorial is planned at this time. In lieu of flowers, please donate to the Fellowship of Christian Cowboys or any charity of your choice. We will miss you Mom and Grandma.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Grand County police blotter: Dog bite results in ER trip
- Winter Park Express train remains a hit with Front Range skiers
- Just the Facts: Colorado’s diamond deposit (column)
- YMCA tax payback has East Grand School District eyeing tax hike