Obituary: Harold A. Steensma
January 5, 2017
Harold A. Steensma went Home to the Lord on January 3, 2017. He was born Aug. 10, 1927 to Henry and Mary Elizabeth (Call) Steensma in Longmont, Colo.
He is survived by the loving families of: Dennis and Francine Carpenter, Donna and Tony Stich, Michael Carpenter, Jerry and Diana Carpenter, Louann Martinez, Nancy and Gary Lindaur, Melanie and Phillip Ward, Carol Buhr, Margaret White, 21 grandchildren, 34 great-grandchildren, 16 great-great-grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews and friends.
Funeral services will be at 1 p.m., Monday, Jan. 9 at Howe Funeral Home 439 Coffman St. Longmont, Colo. Internment follows at Foothills Gardens cemetery in Longmont.
Harold was a lifetime member of the Loyal Order of Moose in Longmont. For those who wish, in lieu of flowers a donation can be made to the Moose 2210 Pratt St. Longmont, CO 80501, or to Cliffview Assisted Living Center, 710 Eagle Ave. Kremmling, CO 80459.
A Memorial service will be held in Kremmling at 1 p.m., Saturday Jan. 14 at Kremmling Community Church Pastor Dan Canady presiding. There will be a reception in the church afterward. http://www.grandcountymortuary.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law