Obituary: Harriett Russell
July 1, 2013
Harriet Russell passed away peacefully April 10, 2013. She was born in Pampa, Texas where she spent her early years and graduated from Pampa High School. Harriet attended the University of Colorado at Boulder, and went on to marry Richard Russell. She spent much of her life in Grand Lake Colorado, a place she dearly loved.
She will be remembered for her contagious smile and gregarious nature. She lived her life fully and never lost her sense of curiosity and adventure. She maintained her positive attitude through times of adversity without complaint. Her southern charm and generosity touched many and she will be deeply missed.
She is survived by two children, Rich Russell (Fiona) of Valley Center, California, Karen Grangetto (Eddie) of Escondido, California, as well as two grandchildren, and her long time companion, Don Fisher, of Boulder, Colorado. A Celebration of Life will be held in Grand Lake on July 21 at Daven Haven.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- 3-vehicle collision blocks traffic on Berthoud Pass
- Man accidentally shoots himself outside of Winter Park Hotel
- Beware of local door-to-door magazine scam, sheriff warns
- No charges filed after car strikes pedestrian
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million