Obituary: Hazel I Brewton, Oct. 1, 1947 – Dec. 27
March 13, 2014
Hazel I Brewton, born Oct. 1, 1947, passed away at St. Anthony's Hospital in Denver, Colo., of a stroke on Dec. 27, 2013. She is preceded in death by her parents and one great-great niece. She is survived by her sister Betty L. Wilson of Douglas, Ariz., two nieces, Betty Andrade, Lee Hill, two great-nieces, three great-nephews, two great-great nephews and three great-great nieces all of Colorado.
Hazel was cremated at Grand County Mortuary and Crematory and her wishes are to have her ashes taken to Texas and spread on her property there.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law