Obituary: Jere Yvonne Finley
December 5, 2016
Jere Yvonne Finley, of Granby, born March 13, 1951 to Lois Elaine Buck and Robert Thomas Johnson Sr., in Greeley, Colo. passed away November 26, 2016 in Denver, Colo.
She is survived by daughter Jennifer Hamilton, brother Bob Johnson, niece Raeanne Dimick along with extended family in Cheyenne, WY.
A memorial hike will be planned in her honor for the summer of 2017 with details posted on Facebook. Donations can be made to organizations near and dear to her heart. They are Grand County Pet Pals, Bits N Spurs, Grand County Rural Health Network, or Rocky Mountain Cancer Center.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Blazing the trail: 68-year-old behind creation of River Ridge Trail in Fraser Valley
- Get the golden ticket: Granby police award good citizens
- Holzwarth history: 1920s-era dude ranch celebrates centennial in RMNP
- Sheriff recommends Grand County not implement fire restrictions
- Grand Lake bustles with Buffalo Days (with photo slideshow)