Obituary: Jere Yvonne Finley
December 5, 2016
Jere Yvonne Finley, of Granby, born March 13, 1951 to Lois Elaine Buck and Robert Thomas Johnson Sr., in Greeley, Colo. passed away November 26, 2016 in Denver, Colo.
She is survived by daughter Jennifer Hamilton, brother Bob Johnson, niece Raeanne Dimick along with extended family in Cheyenne, WY.
A memorial hike will be planned in her honor for the summer of 2017 with details posted on Facebook. Donations can be made to organizations near and dear to her heart. They are Grand County Pet Pals, Bits N Spurs, Grand County Rural Health Network, or Rocky Mountain Cancer Center.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law