Obituary: John E. Steineck
November 16, 2016
John Edward Steineck, 87 of Loveland, Colo., passed away on November 7, 2016 peacefully in his sleep. He is survived by his wife Shirley Steineck (Baxter) of 65 years, his children Rick Steineck (Val) of Grand Lake, Colo., Jackie Hailey (Mark) of Loveland, Colo., Jeanne Miller (Tim) of Castle Rock, Colo., Karl Steineck (Carolyn) of Arvada, Colo., and Lauren Orosco (Kevin) of Loveland, Colo.
John and Shirley enjoyed their time living in Grand Lake. They lived there from 1991 to 2003. They attended Mass at St. Anne Catholic Church.
In lieu of flowers, the family would encourage donations to be made in his memory, to the Alzheimer's Association. Checks can be mailed to their address at: 416 Peterson Street Fort Collins, Co 80524.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer