Obituary: John E. Steineck,
November 16, 2016
John Edward Steineck, 87 of Loveland, Colo. passed away on November 7, 2016 peacefully in his sleep.
He was preceded in death by his parents, John H. Steineck and Hildegard Steineck and his adored daughter, Cynthia Steineck.
He is survived by his wife Shirley Steineck (Baxter) of 65 years, his sister Marion Best (Joe) and Don Steineck (Mary Ann), his children Rick Steineck (Val) of Grand Lake, Colo., Jackie Hailey (Mark) of Loveland, Colo., Jeanne Miller (Tim) of Castle Rock, Colo., Karl Steineck (Carolyn) of Arvada, Colo., and Lauren Orosco (Kevin) of Loveland, Colo. He is also survived by 10 grandchildren, Kendra, Clinton, Michael, Janelle, Brenton, Calvin, Mitchell, Hannah, Brian and Daniel. Four great grandchildren, Avila, Giabella, Ayden
Trending In: Obituaries
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- Grand County police blotter, Oct. 12 – Oct. 18: Horse falls out of trailer; nobody stops for accident victim
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water
- Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush, ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors