Obituary: John E. Steineck,
November 16, 2016
John Edward Steineck, 87 of Loveland, Colo. passed away on November 7, 2016 peacefully in his sleep.
He was preceded in death by his parents, John H. Steineck and Hildegard Steineck and his adored daughter, Cynthia Steineck.
He is survived by his wife Shirley Steineck (Baxter) of 65 years, his sister Marion Best (Joe) and Don Steineck (Mary Ann), his children Rick Steineck (Val) of Grand Lake, Colo., Jackie Hailey (Mark) of Loveland, Colo., Jeanne Miller (Tim) of Castle Rock, Colo., Karl Steineck (Carolyn) of Arvada, Colo., and Lauren Orosco (Kevin) of Loveland, Colo. He is also survived by 10 grandchildren, Kendra, Clinton, Michael, Janelle, Brenton, Calvin, Mitchell, Hannah, Brian and Daniel. Four great grandchildren, Avila, Giabella, Ayden
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer