Obituary: Judith Ann Graham, 1946-2013
November 7, 2013
Judith Ann Graham of Hot Sulphur Springs, Colo., passed away at the University of Colorado Hospital, Anschutz Medical Center on Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013. She was 67 years young.
Judy was born June 2, 1946, in Golden, Colo. to Ernest and Lois Graham. She Graduated in 1964 from Lakewood High School, Lakewood, Colo. She also studied Library Science. Judith is survived by her three sons Anthony B. Morales, Denver, Colo., Charles G. Williamson, Lakewood, Colo., and Joshua R. Pietrafeso, Littleton, Colo., and three grandsons. She was a caring grandmother, loving mother, and she always helped and gave. Judith was an avid gardener, massage therapist, and spent her life involved in health and wellness activities. Judy (AKA Brandy) was a talented singer and performer with a deep love for music and the arts. She touched the lives of many people and will be sorely missed.
A memorial will be held at the Hot Sulphur Springs Community Church, 604 Maple Street, H.S.S., Colo., at 1 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16.
Donations may be sent to the Anschutz Cancer Research Center, Aurora, Colo.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Oct. 16 tax deadline creeping up on extension filers
- Veteran Army combat medic sprung into action when teenage girl fell from fourth-floor hotel balcony in Glenwood Springs
- Colorado doctor: Health effects of living in mountains unknown to medical establishment
- Mustangs complete third straight shutout in win over Rangely
- Cause now known for last week’s Broken Arrow Motel fire