Obituary: Kimberly Kay Mahana, 1965-2014
April 17, 2014
Kimberly Kay "Porky" Mahana, 49, of Kremmling, Colo., died suddenly April 13, 2014, in Kremmling.
She loved riding four-wheelers, hunting, fishing, camping, riding horses and she loved all animals. She never met a stranger!
She is survived by her father Butch, her sisters, Jeanine Jones (Duane), Shannon Cordova (Jose), eight nieces and nephews, three great nieces and nephews, and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. She was preceded in death by her mother Donna, all grandparents and several pets.
Memorial Services are at 1 p.m. on April 19, 2014, at the Gore Range Baptist Church. More info at her web page http://www.grandcountymortuary.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Blazing the trail: 68-year-old behind creation of River Ridge Trail in Fraser Valley
- Get the golden ticket: Granby police award good citizens
- Holzwarth history: 1920s-era dude ranch celebrates centennial in RMNP
- Sheriff recommends Grand County not implement fire restrictions
- Grand Lake bustles with Buffalo Days (with photo slideshow)