Obituary: Kimberly Kay Mahana, 1965-2014
April 17, 2014
Kimberly Kay "Porky" Mahana, 49, of Kremmling, Colo., died suddenly April 13, 2014, in Kremmling.
She loved riding four-wheelers, hunting, fishing, camping, riding horses and she loved all animals. She never met a stranger!
She is survived by her father Butch, her sisters, Jeanine Jones (Duane), Shannon Cordova (Jose), eight nieces and nephews, three great nieces and nephews, and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. She was preceded in death by her mother Donna, all grandparents and several pets.
Memorial Services are at 1 p.m. on April 19, 2014, at the Gore Range Baptist Church. More info at her web page http://www.grandcountymortuary.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- How does it work? | Starting an avalanche: CDOT preps Gazex avalanche exploders for coming winter months
- New ski frame allows skiers to wear snowboard boots
- First phase of new Granby park nears finish
- Teen who fell from Hotel Colorado balcony regains consciousness but condition still ‘extremely critical,’ her mom says
- Hot Sulphur Springs residents awake to find brown tap water