Obituary: Kimberly Kay Mahana, 1965-2014
April 17, 2014
Kimberly Kay "Porky" Mahana, 49, of Kremmling, Colo., died suddenly April 13, 2014, in Kremmling.
She loved riding four-wheelers, hunting, fishing, camping, riding horses and she loved all animals. She never met a stranger!
She is survived by her father Butch, her sisters, Jeanine Jones (Duane), Shannon Cordova (Jose), eight nieces and nephews, three great nieces and nephews, and numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. She was preceded in death by her mother Donna, all grandparents and several pets.
Memorial Services are at 1 p.m. on April 19, 2014, at the Gore Range Baptist Church. More info at her web page http://www.grandcountymortuary.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Trail Ridge Road remains closed in Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 appointed to Grand Lake board after resignations
- Celebrating Memorial Day: Grand Lake’s parade attracts many (with videos, photo gallery)
- 151 men left, 7 would never come back
- Students of essay contest share why they choose to be tobacco free