Obituary: Mark William Juring
April 7, 2015
Mark William Juring of Reno, Nev., passed away while surrounded by friends and family members at St. Mary's hospital on Jan. 17, 2015, of conditions resulting from a small tear in his aorta.
Mark was born in St. Paul, Minn., where he was the oldest of five children. He graduated from North High School and attended University of Minnesota. Prior to living in Reno, Mark resided in Winter Park where he spent eight years volunteering as a ski instructor for the National Sports Center for the Disabled at Winter Park Resort.
Mark was a avid mountain biker, boating enthusiast, music lover, camper, golfer. He had a thirst for life and loved anything to do with the great outdoors.
Mark was a very kind person and will be missed by many.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- Winter Park holds visioning event to develop town’s master plan