Obituary: Mary Lee Gore 1928-2013
July 1, 2013
Mary Lee Gore
Mary Lee Gore, age 85, died June 19 in the Kremmling Hospital. Memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 22, at the Kremmling Community Church.
She is survived by son- and daughter-in-law Erick and Adah Gore of Kremmling, her daughter and son in-law Reva and Jimmy Groff of Kremmling, one sister Sandy Gomez, Colorado, one brother J.D. Hubbard each of Rifle, Colorado, six grandkids, 17 great-grandkids, and two great- great grandkids. In addition of flowers, the family suggests donations in Mary's name to the Vietnam Veterans of America, P.O. Box 211637, Denver, CO 80221. For more info go to http://www.grandcountymortuary.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Local ladies open two new shops in downtown Granby
- Travel 700 mph through the Rocky Mountains? It’s now a possibility with Hyperloop One
- Man high on LSD allegedly assaults Rocky Mountain National Park ranger
- Snow on the mountain: First snow covers Grand County’s peaks (with photo gallery)
- Massive trail revamping begins in Fraser Valley: Project working on 38 trail developments