Obituary: Mary Lee Gore 1928-2013
July 1, 2013
Mary Lee Gore
Mary Lee Gore, age 85, died June 19 in the Kremmling Hospital. Memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. on Saturday, June 22, at the Kremmling Community Church.
She is survived by son- and daughter-in-law Erick and Adah Gore of Kremmling, her daughter and son in-law Reva and Jimmy Groff of Kremmling, one sister Sandy Gomez, Colorado, one brother J.D. Hubbard each of Rifle, Colorado, six grandkids, 17 great-grandkids, and two great- great grandkids. In addition of flowers, the family suggests donations in Mary's name to the Vietnam Veterans of America, P.O. Box 211637, Denver, CO 80221. For more info go to http://www.grandcountymortuary.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Blazing the trail: 68-year-old behind creation of River Ridge Trail in Fraser Valley
- Get the golden ticket: Granby police award good citizens
- Holzwarth history: 1920s-era dude ranch celebrates centennial in RMNP
- Sheriff recommends Grand County not implement fire restrictions
- Grand Lake bustles with Buffalo Days (with photo slideshow)