Obituary: Michelle Kleiner: 1967 – 2017
February 16, 2017
Michelle Kleiner passed away in her home in Grand Lake, Co. on Monday Feb. 6, 2017. She was born in Inglewood, California on Nov. 18, 1967 to Mary and Denis Gustafson.
Michelle leaves behind her loving husband Bill Kleiner and her three beautiful children Mandy Gustafson, Caitlin Taylor, and Adam Taylor. Her grandchildren, Sean Biggs, Aryanna Ortiz, and Zach Ortiz. Her brothers, Michael, Mark, and Damion Gustafson.
She loved her family and all the adventures life had to offer. Whether it was sledding the sand dunes or 4-wheeling the tallest mountains, with her loving husband and children in tow. Michelle enjoyed horseback riding with her friends at a young age, and in her more later years she enjoyed snowmobiling, motorcycling, camping and teaching her children to do as she did so they could do it all as a family.
She was very much loved by everyone and she will certainly be missed.
Funeral services will be held Saturday Feb. 18, 2017. The family will receive friends for those that want to between 10 a.m. and noon, then the funeral will begin at noon followed by a burial in the Kremmling Cemetery. A celebration of her life will be held at 4 p.m. at Inn at Silver Creek Ballroom.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Grand County coroner releases cause of death for Winter Park Resort skier
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer