Obituary: Michelle Kleiner: 1967 – 2017
February 16, 2017
Michelle Kleiner passed away in her home in Grand Lake, Co. on Monday Feb. 6, 2017. She was born in Inglewood, California on Nov. 18, 1967 to Mary and Denis Gustafson.
Michelle leaves behind her loving husband Bill Kleiner and her three beautiful children Mandy Gustafson, Caitlin Taylor, and Adam Taylor. Her grandchildren, Sean Biggs, Aryanna Ortiz, and Zach Ortiz. Her brothers, Michael, Mark, and Damion Gustafson.
She loved her family and all the adventures life had to offer. Whether it was sledding the sand dunes or 4-wheeling the tallest mountains, with her loving husband and children in tow. Michelle enjoyed horseback riding with her friends at a young age, and in her more later years she enjoyed snowmobiling, motorcycling, camping and teaching her children to do as she did so they could do it all as a family.
She was very much loved by everyone and she will certainly be missed.
Funeral services will be held Saturday Feb. 18, 2017. The family will receive friends for those that want to between 10 a.m. and noon, then the funeral will begin at noon followed by a burial in the Kremmling Cemetery. A celebration of her life will be held at 4 p.m. at Inn at Silver Creek Ballroom.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law