Obituary: Rebecca “Becky” Ann Pritchard
March 10, 2016
Rebecca "Becky" Ann Pritchard, 50 of Stevensville, Montana, passed away on Feburary 17, 2016 in Missoula, Montana.
An intimate Celebration Of Life Service was held Sunday, Feburary 28 along the banks of the Clark Fork River in Missoula. Rebecca was born in Kremmling, Colo. on July 9, 1965. She graduated from Middle Park High School and earned a degree from OSU. Becky enjoyed reading, writing, research and spending time with her family. She always loved the expression "May you live in interesting times." She undoubtedly made this happen in her own life and in the lives of everyone she touched.
Rebecca is survived by her husband Jim; daughter, Rachel (Nate) Snyder; grandson, Nicholas; brother, Rick (Cindy) Leonard; sister, Sarah (Mike) Mahoney and many loving friends and family. Rebecca is preceded in death by her parents Richard and Dewey Leonard of Fraser, Colo.
In lieu of flowers memorial donations may be given to: St Patrick House, 501 W. Alder St., Missoula, MT 59802.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law
- New Colorado rules on marijuana edibles aim to curb accidental use by kids