Obituary: Robert (Bob) Wayne Anderson, Sr.
July 1, 2013
Bob passed peacefully away Tuesday, May 22, 2013. He was born on June 20, 1937, and raised in Denver, Colo., to Parents Charles Augustus Anderson, Sr. & Odella Willis Anderson, who preceded him in death, along with two siblings, sister Ana Lora Matthews, and brother, Charles Augustus Anderson, Jr. He is survived by Brother Clarence (Russell) Anderson, Sr. (Clarice), children, Terry Anderson (Rena), Marla Sneed, Robert W. Anderson, Jr., Gary Augustus Anderson, (mother Barbara Follmer). Grandchildren, Raven V. Faber (Dan),Zackery Semien, Spencer Semien, Austin Anderson, and a host of nieces, nephews, family and friends. Rosary 6:00 p.m. Thursday, May 30, 2013, Fairmount Mortuary Chapel. Funeral 2 p.m., Friday, May 31, 2013, at Queen of Peace Catholic Church, located at 13120 E Kentucky Ave, Aurora Co 80012. Condolences to: Fairmount-mortuary.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Police ID man who died in crash south of Kremmling; criminal charges follow for driver
- UPDATED: Police ID man that died after crashing into heavy machinery along Highway 40
- Third crash in Grand County this week claims life of man, 27
- Grand County police blotter: Bears, moose on the loose; Free Masons ‘following’ man
- Grand County police blotter: Snoozing outside McDonald’s; doing drugs in bathrooms