Obituary: Ruby Estes
July 1, 2013
V. Ruby Estes, 92, of Loveland, Colorado, passed away on Wednesday March 27, 2013. Born March 31, 1920 in Roosevelt Utah she was the daughter of the late Wallace Wardle and Verda E Wardle. She is survived by her son, Ward L Estes, her daughter, Michelle S Estes, two granddaughters; Sienna Estes and Sharayah Estes and 2 great-grand sons Bo Allen and Ocean. Ruby resided in Grand County from 1966 to 2007.
Throughout her life, she owned many businesses and had the spirit of a true entrepreneur. She will be missed by family and friends.
There will be a grave side service on Saturday June 29 at 10 a.m., at the Grand Lake Cemetery in Grand Lake.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Alzheimer's Association at 415 Peterson Street, Fort Collins Co 80524-2923.
Grand County Mortuary and Crematory is in charge of services. Visit Ruby's web page at http://www.grandcountymortuary.com for more info.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Controversial speaker during Constitution Week talks Islam, Sharia Law