Obituary: Timothy M. Shane
February 5, 2015
Timothy M. Shane of Omaha, Neb., a former resident of Granby, died on Jan. 24, 2015.
He was preceded in death by parents, Donald and Teresa Shane. He is survived by wife, Teresa A. Shane; children, Sara Fry (Josh) and Colleen Gibilisco (Nick); grandchildren: Kate and Mathew Fry, Maggie and Nina Gibilisco; sister, Mary Shane; brother, Rev. Donald Shane; other relatives and many friends.
MASS OF CHRISTIAN BURIAL was held on Wednesday, Jan. 28, at St. Robert Bellarmine Catholic Church in Omaha. Interment with military honors followed at Calvary Cemetery in Omaha.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to Wounded Warrior Foundation. Arrangements by Heafey Hoffmann Dworak Cutler, 7805 W. Center Rd., Omaha, Nebraska 68124, 402-391-3900, http://www.heafeyheafey.com.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law