Obituary: Todd Thomas Hultgren, May 20, 2014
May 29, 2014
Todd Thomas Hultgren, "Hulkstar," of Fraser, passed away from colon cancer on May 20, 2014, in the comforts of home. He was born in Winona, Minn., to Herbert and Barbara, graduated from Winona Senior High, 1982 and University of Minnesota, Duluth, 1987. He was drawn to Fraser by his love of snowboarding and remained until his death. He loved reading, music, movies, theater and trivia; Frisbee, marathon runs, juggling and unicycling. Hulkstar is remembered for bringing laughter and intellect to every job, sharing a corny joke or scholarly thought. Todd will be missed as a kind, loyal friend. He made the world a better place.
Todd is survived by mother Barbara, brother David, four nieces, one nephew; preceded in death by father Herbert and brother Daniel.
A potluck gathering will be held at 1 p.m., on Sunday, June 1, at the The Fraser Valley Sports Complex. http://www.grandcountymortuary.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- De Vos: Thank God for Trump (column)
- Winter Park man survives life-threatening heart condition
- Federal environmental study could bring big changes to Three Lakes System
- Grand County police blotter: Burned food at Granby senior center draws fire fighters
- Fraser River restoration project will get underway this summer