Obituary: Todd Thomas Hultgren, May 20, 2014
May 29, 2014
Todd Thomas Hultgren, "Hulkstar," of Fraser, passed away from colon cancer on May 20, 2014, in the comforts of home. He was born in Winona, Minn., to Herbert and Barbara, graduated from Winona Senior High, 1982 and University of Minnesota, Duluth, 1987. He was drawn to Fraser by his love of snowboarding and remained until his death. He loved reading, music, movies, theater and trivia; Frisbee, marathon runs, juggling and unicycling. Hulkstar is remembered for bringing laughter and intellect to every job, sharing a corny joke or scholarly thought. Todd will be missed as a kind, loyal friend. He made the world a better place.
Todd is survived by mother Barbara, brother David, four nieces, one nephew; preceded in death by father Herbert and brother Daniel.
A potluck gathering will be held at 1 p.m., on Sunday, June 1, at the The Fraser Valley Sports Complex. http://www.grandcountymortuary.com
Trending In: Obituaries
- Letter to the editor: Misleading speech stokes fire of hate at Constitution Week
- Early morning high speed pursuit ends with wreck and arrest
- WP ‘ready, willing’ to expand transit
- Grand County police blotter, Sept. 14- Sept. 18: Car-size puddle of fuel; Picking up dandelions
- Letter to the editor: Constitution Week and Sharia law